Saturday, October 18, 2008

Finally ......

It's been a long time I didn't blog. Dunno why suddenly the momentum is losing. Anyway, I have a good news to share. I finally managed to sell my car. You bet that I'm $$$$ richer? Nope! This car was not an investment like an asset. I made RM1000++ but I lose RM3000++. But the financial issue is not my concern at all. After all, I'm a happier man now after disposing the car to another man who has fallen in love with her. I just let her go and be united with the one she deserves. Ha! ha! No regret for me! I didn't even miss her since I loathe her (so bad ya me?).

Now I have to find new love. Would like to have a go with Iswara A/B or better car but the current global economic crisis really worries me. If things worsen, I might lose my job since tourism is most vulnerable to such unpleasant development. I just keep my fingers closed that life won't be gloomy next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment