Thursday, January 1, 2009

Bad Ending for 2008

I hate to mention this but seems like blog is the only place to vent my frustration and grievances. When everything was smooth in 2008 final countdown, I nevert hought that I would run into a disaster. I was taking a shower in my office without expecting any problem to get to church's thanks giving nite. Alas, I broke the handle of my new spectacle, the one which costed me RM300+. Imagine I've just used it for 3 months and now it's broken!!! Then, I've to figure out how am I going to drive to church without proper vision. Day was getting darker. I had to put on the spect with just one handle. Drove 7104 awkwardly and compelled myself to think what is the next course of action to take. Bingo! I drove myself to Giant Likas to buy a pack of superglue. The inevitable obstacle that I've to face is, how am I going to see a superglue in one of the shelves of Giant. You are right. I failed to find a superglue there. I stormed out of Giant and made my way to a nearby sundry shop. Thank God I found a superglue after roaming around in the store.

Time was running out. I need to get to church ASAP for dinner and choir performance. Guess what's next... I can't glue the joint of the broken handle. Argh!!!! My last solution is to call Syn Koh to bring my contact lense to church or else, I won't be able to recognise anybody's face, let alone to sing hymn for Elim choir. Now, when I reached church, I had difficulty to park car due to poor vision. The bad story stopped there but I still have many untold bad things that happened earlier in office. I'd prefer not to reveal them. In short, it was a bad ending for 2008. I doubt I have such a bad experience before, on every 31st Dec. Wish me a good 2009 opening and ending. Thank you and happy New year 2009!

2 comments:

  1. hey willie, very interestingly eventful and memorable last day of 2008.stay +ve and be happy.
    HAPPY NEW YEAR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya,.. there's owez up and down. Thnx

    ReplyDelete