Monday, August 18, 2008

Goodbye Sweetheart

Why can't I just get over you? You came into my life out of the blue. Though we have long been together, since I was a kid, I never expected that you will be mine 20 years later. Our special relationship was merely an accident. I liked you because you were so humble and loveable. Though you are old, age was not my concern. We tried to become 'one' but over time, I realised that have never worked. You stumbled, losing your pride repeatedly. I was there to rescue you, like an angel that brought me there. Yet, you never have any affection for me. You tried to kill me many times, but I survived. I hate you, yet I still love you. I needed you and hoped that you will someday repent and give me a chance to reconcile with you. Unfortunately, you have let me down over and over again. You costs me lotsa money. You depleted all the savings I that I need for my future. You are my dream-killer. All hopes are gone now. I've made up my mind to divorce you. It's a tough decision but's it's final. I believe you and I are not meant to be together. I cherish all the fond memories we had together but bygone is bygone. Let all bitter sweet memories fade away. I'm going to leave you and go on without you. Who might know, I will meet with my new sweetheart very soon. Sayonara, my Toyota Corolla DX. Uhu .......

6 comments:

  1. what?? u sold ur car?? dis came 2me as a shocker!...but willie...i hv 2 say dis...finally!!

    a car is a necessity...but not if it breaks down more frequent than u going 2d bank...think of it as finally settling ur liability ;)

    so...wat car u gonna buy la?? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He he! How u found my blog ah? It's time to let it go, I lost thousands of Ringgits oredy. Have been thinking of buying Proton Isawar AB or Kenari Aerosport

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhahahha....your blog ..so funny...see...finally u divorced your older-than-you wife....its time willie....no regrets...no turning back....

    ReplyDelete
  4. marieeee....sy tau kau ada blog.....!!!!kasi authorise sia masuk ..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. willie, how i found ur blog??...funny...i heard kenari is fuel saving efficient...iswara makan minyak! heard from reliable source;) get myvi la=)

    maria, mana da...sy blum start...teehehe...nanti la bila ada gambar pre-wedding;)...provided lawa2 la tu pics...heheh

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gud advice, thnx. I heard the same thing from different source. Nyway, makesure u show us ur blog when it's ready, ha ha!

    ReplyDelete