Thursday, August 28, 2008

Isk.. why so malang one

Why ah? There are days which seem so dull but there are times our days are so bright and colourful. I hate to be on the flip side but I enjoy as much as possible the happy days that I'm entitled to. I really miss those long gone moments. There are so little time to celebrate yet depressing moment engulfed me most of the time. People said life is like a roller coaster, there is up and down. There's no permanent up and no permanent down because there is still equilibrium in the universe.

Now, my life is so miserable. Day in day out, I'm going to work without my beloved car. I have just had a series of predicament due to my so-called 'overworked' personal computer. Not to mention the avalanche of work that I've to bear. Expecting things to get better? The big seminar that I'm organising in UMS gives me no room to be in comfort. What's more pathetic is the damn sore throat and cough that never let me rest in peace these few weeks. I wish I have had my lung operated to remove the phlegm once and for all.

Saddled with these uninvited experience, I only can pray that the happy days are approaching. A rewarding retreat at my sister's home in Tawau is awaiting me in October. I'm going to take my dad for a vacation, shopping and eating - momentarily letting go all these loathsome miseries. Well, that's not the end of the story. Nobody knows what's up next....

No comments:

Post a Comment