Thursday, August 21, 2008

My Nightmare Continues ..

People would have laughed when they read about you. I don't even believe this is true. I thought I would have let you go successfully and that you will never appear in front of my eyes. Sight! I can't imagined that an infidel like you is so loyal to me. Do you still have feeling for me? This morning, when I was on my way to solemnize our divorce, you seemed desperately trying to change my mind. Never had I seen you so calm and cool in the past few weeks. Usually, you would exhibit your bad morning habit on my daily ride to work.

This morning you were so exceptional. You present yourself in your most youthful disposition, and nearly melted my heart. I tried very hard to resist this uninviting temptation. How could I fall in love again with someone who had overly stabbed me from behind? I would have been a fool if I was lured into your seemingly endearing charm. I'm astute enough to differentiate a diamond from a piece of lustrous glass.

Having sent you to the ward this morning, I was happy that you were discharged in the evening. To my surprise, my brother who took a ride on you almost involve in a mishap due to your old sickening temperament. Traumatised by your sabotaging behavior, we agreed that you are an unforgiven criminal. My brother who promised to be your temporaraly caretaker had refused to look after you on my behalf. There came my nightmare again. I had to drive you home again and in uncertainty about our future. Tell me, how long would I have to bear with you. I am now .... speechless .......

1 comment: